Thursday, September 29, 2005

New Song on www.Winterealm.com

New original song up. It's titled Ai Qing Bian Yuan, which translates roughly to " The Brink of Love " ..
Everything was done by me, EXCEPT the lyrics. Written by a lady friend of my buddy, who spoke highly of her. Well she has a degree in Chinese , and had won best lyrics in a local music competition. It was wierd, and quite a challenge singing somebody elses lyrics for once. Special effort had to be put in to personalize the song, and make it sound genuine, instead of sounding like some karaoke session.
I went for the big dramatic feel this time for the music. I think it came out pretty good. Go check it out!
http://www.Winterealm.com/songs/vocal/original/Frederick Lin - Ai Qing Bian Yuan.mpx
Just rename the filename to .mp3 when you're done downloading it.

2 Comments:

9/29/2005 12:05:00 PM


ehhh.......how the hell do i get rid of these commercial comments!?

10/05/2005 02:11:00 AM


Hey~ I really like this new song of yours! May I have a look at the lyrics?

:
:
:

BloggerHacks

<< Home