Thursday, October 06, 2005

D-Day Bangkok

This is the day, This is the day
that the Lord hath made, that the Lord hath made
I will rejoice, I will rejoice
And be glad in it, and be glad in it!

The day that i have been anticipating for months, has finally arrived. I will be flying off to Bangkok today!
To be honest though, i'm feeling a little uneasy, though excited. I'm just nervous.. about visiting a foreign country, whose language i can neither speak nor understand. Most if not, all of the countries i've been to so far, i've understood and speak their languages. ie. Malaysia, Hong Kong, China.
Clement from work had this dream/premonition that the plane blew up, and he took a photo of it. Somehow, he, together with 2 others could'nt board the plane for some unexplained reason (dreams do not follow logical reasoning) , and while he was taking a picture of the plane lifting off (with ME in it) , it blew up. :(
Does'nt that sound like a familiar scene from some movie? Final Destination ? I hope its just a dream man..... one thing for sure.....if for some reason later, Clement can't board the plane, I'M SURE AS HELL NOT GONNA BOARD IT EITHER!
I on the other hand, dreamt of being robbed in Bangkok, and was stripped of all my money. That is an issue i'm quite worried about too. Pickpockets.
Anyways, hope i'll have a good time. Basically gonna this trip is going to re-fit my warddrobe.
I'll cya'll in 5 days time. If i don't make it back, i hope my music will become my legacy and become famous or something... :P

1 Comments:

10/06/2005 12:08:00 PM


Ogilvy Publishes What's in their RSS Reader
In the handout package at the We Media conference today Ogilvy PR distributed a postcard pointing to a new web site that lists the blog feeds they are reading.
Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see my beauty related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.

:
:
:

BloggerHacks

<< Home