Friday, January 13, 2006

Damned computer

Still bloody hell trying to get my new computer in full perfect working condition. Still experiencing bugs with it. Thankfully, last night i managed to fix one anomaly..... now i just hope i can fix the frequesnt freezing.
Will be busy working on changes and additions to "Closer to Your Heart" , the musical i'm working on. They'll be doing casting near the end of Jan.
Anyone interested in singing for a musical during the arts festival, with people like Dick Lee and Iskandar Ismail part of the project, please let me know.
The story sums up to a tragic and complicated family coping with death and their personal sibling rivalry and such.
I also havn't been attending my vocal lessons. Can't cope financially for now. This will only delay my big plans though. Darn it.
Do continue to check and support my music at http://www.Winterealm.com. I havn't given up on music, just that i've been caught up with certain mishaps in my family and computer recently. That's all for now.

1 Comments:

1/15/2006 12:53:00 PM


Dick Lee !!!! 

Posted by cockroach//蟑螂

:
:
:

BloggerHacks

<< Home