Wednesday, October 26, 2005

5 Songs Down, 6 to go..

People have been msging me recently, regarding my MSN title.
No la.. i'm not releasing an album..... though i wish it was the case...
I'm writing 11 songs for this musical that will be staged (on a small scale) at next year's Singapore Arts Festival.
I will put up more official information as it becomes available.
Meanwhile, i am so frickin' tired. Went home yesterday thinking to spend the whole night writing songs, but i ended up lying flat on my bed after some exercise. Slept for 2-3 hours till 12 , and then i worked abit on a couple of songs, had a discussion with my scriptwriter, and finally hit the sacks at 2:30am.
Barely pulled myself out of bed this morning. So far, progress has been pretty steady.. But the remaing few song are going to prove a decent challenge, as i've not written any songs about their subject matter before.
One is a song of hope, another is a song .. basically about... the guys visiting prostitutes..... i like to refer to it as "The Geylang Song" . Haha... yeah......tell me about it.

4 Comments:

10/26/2005 02:14:00 PM


Mixed Windows/Linux Environments: What's an Admin To Do?
From Microsoft Watch: A Belleuve, Wash.-based startup has caught the attention of Ignition Partners, a venture firm with a number of former Microsoft execs on its payroll.
Hey you've got a great blog here, the best I've seen so far, keep up the good job! A few days ago I was surfing the web and came across this cool site on Online loans. It features all sorts of interesting information on Online loans and makes it super easy to apply online. Now I know that people want fast services I recommend they visit Online loans for quick and hassle-free service.

10/26/2005 02:14:00 PM


Hiya, I was searching around for info on how to write a good blog. I found yours and it seems to be written well. I have a couple of blogs and I have decided to have some on current affairs and others on my personal stuff. One of my blogs in www.adminsupervisor.blogspot.com and another one is my work at home mums site. You have given me a couple of tips of what I want to write about so cheers! Come and look at my site in a couple of weeks or so, it will be better then. Thanks again.

10/26/2005 02:16:00 PM


sigh. spammers hard at work... 2 spam comments within 10 secs of posting up this entry..

10/27/2005 07:49:00 PM


i wan to listen to more song previews!!!

-ailee

:
:
:

BloggerHacks

<< Home