Wednesday, October 26, 2005

5 Songs Down, 6 to go..

People have been msging me recently, regarding my MSN title.
No la.. i'm not releasing an album..... though i wish it was the case...
I'm writing 11 songs for this musical that will be staged (on a small scale) at next year's Singapore Arts Festival.
I will put up more official information as it becomes available.
Meanwhile, i am so frickin' tired. Went home yesterday thinking to spend the whole night writing songs, but i ended up lying flat on my bed after some exercise. Slept for 2-3 hours till 12 , and then i worked abit on a couple of songs, had a discussion with my scriptwriter, and finally hit the sacks at 2:30am.
Barely pulled myself out of bed this morning. So far, progress has been pretty steady.. But the remaing few song are going to prove a decent challenge, as i've not written any songs about their subject matter before.
One is a song of hope, another is a song .. basically about... the guys visiting prostitutes..... i like to refer to it as "The Geylang Song" . Haha... yeah......tell me about it.

2 Comments:

10/26/2005 02:16:00 PM


sigh. spammers hard at work... 2 spam comments within 10 secs of posting up this entry..

10/27/2005 07:49:00 PM


i wan to listen to more song previews!!!

-ailee

:
:
:

BloggerHacks

<< Home