Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Stomach woes

Been having stomach/gastric related problems..... i actually went to the docs last week to have it checked, coz my stomach was really bloated and was causing much discomfort and a little pain.
I realized it had been like this for awhile now... a long while, and i had thought i simply was fat. But apparently, it does'nt seem like fat.... seems like something inside is bloating out, making me look somewhat pregnant.....
But anyways, the doc gave me some meds for 2 weeks.

Things were going pretty ok until today. Might be something i ate in the morning, i started having gastric pains, and was feeling a little bloated. But i still went on with lunch anyway, and had chicken cutlet. After that, i was seriously bloated, and in pain. Until an hour or 2 later (now) did i start to feel better.

I'm seriously getting freaked out. I should write as much music as i can before i die or something.

1 Comments:

1/26/2006 10:52:00 PM


Vhoy! You won;t die... :) 

Posted by cockroach//蟑螂

:
:
:

BloggerHacks

<< Home