Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Routine #195

Sorry for the lack of updates recently. I've been caught up 'managing' my family crisis, since my Bro has gone back to New York.

For some reason, time seems to be flashing by very quickly these days!
It's like, i arrive home from work at 7.. have dinner.. shower... then watch a movie/show while playing a game or surfing.. Before i know it, its 12 (A.M).
Pissed that i hav'nt really gotten enough of the night's leisure hours, i make an effort to stay up an additional hour or two.. But it usually ends up with me waking up grumbing in the morning...

Oh yes, i'm one of those with morning mood swings.. not severe such that i'd throw stuff about though..... but i usually refrain from communication the moment i wake up... i get pissed easily.

I had a slight interest in applying for next year's Singapore Idol, but my coach objected to it, saying that he does'nt have a good feeling about it, and usually when he feels that way, it's true. So, i'll trust him, and forego SGIdol.

Anyway, tomorrow's Thursday. Get ready for another podcast episode. :)
think i'll be singing my own compositions tomorrow, and also include some random jamming on the keyboard.

Some disgraceful figures
Number of Podcast Downloads:
Episode 1: 80
Episode 2: 31
Episode 3: 19

I'm predicting, Episode 4: 5

2 Comments:

12/15/2005 02:35:00 PM


today is thursday! 

Posted by cockroach//蟑螂

12/15/2005 04:56:00 PM


i was doing a jingle for Mr Brown's show last night... haha... will be recording the my show tonight.....
 

Posted by Fred

:
:
:

BloggerHacks

<< Home