Tuesday, December 06, 2005

An Update!

Hi! I added some cool new features to the blog, thanks to Bloggerhacks .
Mainly, a new comments system and a 'most recent comments' list on the sidebar.
I'm slowly climbing out of my depression.. Though, my family seems to be over.. good old days are gone... Brother and wife will be leaving this saturday, probably won' tget to see them for a couple of years at least. My mum will be leaving for Indonesia/Hongkong in probably a couple of weeks, maybe a months time.. also for good.
Which kinda leaves me alone in Singapore, with just my friends and a psuedo-dad.
It sucks.. but.. life has to go on.. ther's no time to be pitiful. Just gotta make the best out of what i have.
The songs i wrote for my musical was well received at the playreading. Just a few criticisms that i have to take note of, and make some changes.
I'm gonna continue to do the podcasting periodically.. simply coz i enjoy doing it.. the only thing different from what goes on normally is i'm recording and publishing the singing. Otherwise, whether i do a podcast or not, every night i'm singing stuff all the time while i surf the net, play games, etc. etc.
So i was thinkin' .. wth.. why not i let others listen in too.
But seems like people are more interested in a more planned and scripted show. So i'll just do that.
Cherish your families if you have a complete one. It is a joy to have a warm family to return to everyday. really.

4 Comments:

12/07/2005 12:55:00 PM


you can also use the cooment system. I find it great!

12/07/2005 02:32:00 PM


i can't get it to workk!! i did what they instructed, pasted the code in the right places (at least what i thought is right). But i still get the blogger comment interface! :(

12/08/2005 09:14:00 PM


you have to delete some codes too...

12/09/2005 01:26:00 AM


hmm.. delete stuff other than the stuff they say to 'replace' ?
i dunno man.. >_<

:
:
:

BloggerHacks

<< Home