Friday, November 18, 2005

The end (of the week) is near

Realized i hav'nt been blogging. Over the past week, i've changed how the blog looked though. Tweaking the layout here and there. It does look more personal, more Frederick now.
You know.. my life is a bore right now..... there's like absolutely nothing happening in my life atm... i'm so bored i gave my number to a random attractive chick who stood beside me on the train the other day. Just for that moment of adrenaline.
Mum is back from Hongkong for awhile, but she's been bitching about everything from the ceiling to the floor..... it's really un-nerving... even though i had missed her so much... but now that she's back,she can't stop scolding everyone. I guess you can't please everyone huh?
I'm looking forward to my bro's return home on the 26th of November..
One thing is i hav'nt seen him for over a year, and another thing is he's bringing me back a nice toy. It's a drumpad by M-audio. Basically, it's a cool device that will let me play drums with my fingers tapping away, and will let me make better music. :)

5 Comments:

11/19/2005 12:20:00 PM


has she called u yet? hehe... my life is a bore too, at least u are doing something u like. i'm suffering in my day job. Grrrrrr...

-ailee

11/19/2005 08:22:00 PM


no leh...

11/19/2005 11:44:00 PM


u dun like wut u doing meh. ok wut. it's special loh. not everybody haf a job like urs.

11/21/2005 09:12:00 AM


"u dun like wut u doing meh."
what are you referring to here? My police National Service job or what.. coz that's boring as hell.. lol.....

11/21/2005 12:29:00 PM


no lah i refering to ur job as a composer! -_- NS is not a job, it's slavery. LOL!!!!

-ailee

:
:
:

BloggerHacks

<< Home