Thursday, November 03, 2005

All Done


I finally completed my songs within the deadline.
14 songs, in about 2 weeks, plus minus a day or two. Was'nt easy.. infact, was the biggest challenge i've faced to date. Musically. I'm getting the hang of it though. It's different when you're working under pressure. I must admit though, a couple of the songs probably sound very 'factory made' . But at least 7 of them, had personal touches added to them.
This takes a great load away from me, but at the same time, introduced a new challenge. Lyrics.
I now have the responsibility of finishing up the lyrics for about 8 songs, coz our lyricist has to be away, and cannot finish them. Hell i'm just gonna let every word flow out and just fill in the blanks for now. Deadline is tommorow.. and this is the absolute deadline. Not my own personal deadline. So, yeah...

0 Comments:

:
:
:

BloggerHacks

<< Home