Friday, November 04, 2005

Finally, it's completed.

Managed to finish writing lyrics for all 9 songs, in the span of about 7 hours. The first half of the writing marathon was a breeze. Ideas came with every second. I got rhymes and stuff flowing right onto my Word document. It was but a matter of time i was down to the final two songs.
For some reason, the final 2 songs were alot harder to write. Probably coz it was already past 12 AM, and i had been churning out lyrics for the past 6 hours! If my body was'nt tired, i think my brain needed a break. Eventually after an hour+ , i finished up the final 2 songs at about 2 AM.
Yet another feat that i'm pretty happy with. I'm glad i'm going to have a good night's sleep tonight, even though i only have like 5 hours of sleep left. lol.
I'd like to thank the people who have been giving me your undying support. (in no particular order) Janice, Cherlyn, Mr. Louyau , Daniel Singh, my NS Pals, and last but not least, Serene, for entering my life again, to inspire me with the painful memories we shared. I'm gonna go sleep now. It's time to unwinddddd.

5 Comments:

11/04/2005 02:31:00 AM


haha no prob dude! Am so glad u managed to compose all the songs and lyrics under such tight deadline.

Well Done! U deserve a well rest. Rest yr brain cells for now, dude! =)

11/04/2005 02:31:00 AM


ooops

i forgot to leave my name once again. haha

Cherlyn

11/04/2005 09:59:00 AM


aiseh ... i didnt do nothing!

11/05/2005 12:23:00 AM


best wishes~~ =)

11/05/2005 11:47:00 PM


This guy is great! Woohoo!

:
:
:

BloggerHacks

<< Home