Monday, November 07, 2005

Back to Monday

I overslept today pretty late. Woke up at 8 am, jumped out of bed right into the showers and left for work.
Had a pretty boring weekend. Bad gaming experience yesterday. Got mad at a couple of guys ingame, and things got kinda ugly in the linkshell. I was frustrated.. at the dedication and effort i took to serve the linkshell, and people take me for granted. Oh in case you're wondering wtf i'm talking about. I'm talking about the game Final Fantasy 11 . It is a mass multiplayer online role playing game. Which basically, is a game that features a world of it's own, with about a population of about 3-4000 people. A linkshell is a like a team or even a 'Family' that we build/join.
Getting kinda broke... wonder when will i start getting paid for my music.

0 Comments:

:
:
:

BloggerHacks

<< Home