Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Freakin' tired.....

I havn't had less than 5 hours of sleep and still made it to work for as far as i can remember. Yet, today i did. Only slept 4 hours last night, coz i was rushing songs for Closer to Your Heart, the musical i wrote. There's a technical rehearsal today and i had to get all my songs ready, as well as finalize and prepare 3 of the songs that will be featured on the commemorative CD.
The CD will be sold, will put up details at a later date if you're interested.
I hope i don't fall ill, have rehearsals on Wed and Thurs as well... But i can feel my body breaking down already... been feeling groggy all day.
I'll put up the poster for the musical event soon, for the time being, i dont' want to steal your attention away from a bigger event, Dave's Stroud's visit to Singapore. Check the preceeding post. :)

2 Comments:

3/15/2006 09:54:00 AM


Looks like you're either tired or sleepy or eating. Haha.. :) Damn, I miss those ramly burger. 

Posted by Philea

3/16/2006 01:25:00 AM


i shall find some interesting things to blog about! after i'm done with my musical...  

Posted by Fred

:
:
:

BloggerHacks

<< Home