Friday, March 03, 2006

Ramly Burger Debut!


I finished vocal training late last night, and didn't exactly have anything planned for dinner. Walking past the night market set up near my home, i noticed a stall selling the famous Ramly Burger. I don't really know the origins of this humble burger, but it has been popularize by the Malaysians apparently.
Essentially, it's a burger with a meat patty, a very thin omlette, diced onions, cheese, mayo and an unknown (to me) dark sauce.
The burgers are freshly made on the spot upon request. Watching the person make the burger is kinda interesting for the first timer, because it involves some flair and stylistic moves, which seperates one ramly stall from another. You'd see the cook tossing the sauce cans in the air, and handling the ingredients with finesse.
It tasted quite good. I don't really know how to describe it. It's nothing like a Macdonalds, Burger King, Subway. I guess it's uniquely .. Ramly. :)

0 Comments:

:
:
:

BloggerHacks

<< Home