Saturday, April 22, 2006

Another new song up

Another post to redirect you to my Winterealm site, to check out my latest Original Chinese Vocal Song.... titled 17 Sui Na Nian, i sing about a girl i met when i was 17, and a girl i met when i was 24 ... Check it out. :p
As you can see, i'm working pretty actively on releasing new songs and making more of my own music now.
I'm making plans to go study Audio Engineering in Canada next year, if i don't get a contract as a Singer. Honestly, i want to go, coz its exciting, its something i've always dreamt of learning, and i want to have a change of environment, mainly get away from my Dad ...

2 Comments:

4/28/2006 12:26:00 AM


canada where?!?! wah lau so shiok! i wanna go too!!! 

Posted by ailee

5/21/2006 02:20:00 PM


Hi there,

You know what? I've been listening to End of Love like forever..

In between moving overseas and back, and buying new computers, I lost all my links, including the link to your winterealm site..

It is like a home-coming! Finally found your site again :)

A long time fan,

roxy. 

Posted by roxy.

:
:
:

BloggerHacks

<< Home